Monday, November 18, 2013

I want to be an everythingologist

Written by Anonymous

"How many people are on the earth?" my 4-year-old son asks.
"About 7 billion people." I reply.
"That's how many people I love. 7 Billion."
This is autism.

"I want to be an everythingologist and learn everything about the world."  He says.
This is autism.

"I didn't like when my teachers grabbed me and dragged me!  I don't want them to move me ever again!"
This is autism.

"Can I get you a drink of water to help you feel better, Momma?"
This is autism.

2 comments:

  1. We have had so many of these conversations too!:) Very similar and I live for them. It's a profound way of interacting with the world and I adore the variations in our family:) I think my son would love the "everythingologist" word...I will pass this on to him:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoyed this! Thank you for sharing. <3

    ReplyDelete