Monday, November 18, 2013

This is Autism (by Alex)

Written by Alex Karsesnick

Originally published at Life is Puzzling

20131116-160556.jpg
What is autism to me?
Well… As an individual on the spectrum, autism is a part of my life and will never go away any time soon. But I can tell you the good qualities about autism that most people don’t understand. Here is what autism is and what it looks like.
Autism is…
Autism is intelligent.
Autism is lovable.
Autism is a loyal friend.
Autism is a gifted artist.
Autism is a wild child that did crazy things that drove my mother and dad crazy.
Example?!
I use to climb a tree in our big yard. I could climb to the second story window and wave to either my mom, dad, or one of my sisters.
Autism is a beautiful individual.
Autism is unique.
Autism is a lover of the arts.
I wish I can go on and on about it, but let me show what autism looks like to me, my family, and friends.
20131118-111341.jpg
I am a wonderful daughter!
I am the youngest of 4 sisters and a good one!
I am an awesome aunt to my 3 nieces and 2 nephews!
I am a loyal and the best friend that anyone could have. Without those people in my life, I have no idea where I would be today
I am a dog lover.
I am pretty.
I am smart.
I am funny.
I am easy-going and laid back
I am a loving and caring person!
This is what autism is!
This is what autism looks like!
This is autism!


No comments:

Post a Comment