Monday, November 18, 2013

Living Life to the Fullest

Written by Robyn-coolestmommy R.

Originally published at COOLESTMOMMY'S COOLEST THOUGHTS


I have awesome friends. 
Let me state that for the record (and because I want them to know how much I love and appreciate them). 
My high school BFF and I have parenting a special needs child as yet another commonality between our lives. And she sent me a quick tweet last night so I could decide whether or not I'd participate in this Flash Blog...it's like a Flash Mob, but done on the internet. 

Why a Flash Blog with the topic, "This is Autism"? It goes back to last week when Autism Speaks posted an article written by their co-founder Suzanne Wright. In her article "Autism Speaks to Washington -- A Call to Action," she says some things that were considered inflammatory by the autism community. 

Continue reading at COOLESTMOMMY'S COOLEST THOUGHTS

No comments:

Post a Comment